|Home||» Products||» Hot Water Boilers||» Vertical Four Pass FBC fIred Hot Water Boiler|
Vertical Four Pass FBC fIred Hot Water Boiler
We are known in the market as a trusted manufacturer and exporter of Vertical Four Pass FBC fIred Hot Water Boiler. It is manufactured at our advanced production unit by using superior quality materials in adherence with quality standards set by the industry. This boiler generates heat by boiling the water and uses solid as well as agro waste as a fuel. Our Vertical Four Pass FBC fIred Hot Water Boiler is available in various specifications at a reasonable price.
- Optimum performance
- Longer service life
- Easy to operate
The VFHB - F - series, which has a vertical 4 pass F.B.C fired up hot water boiler, is creted and engineered for highest effectiveness. It is created utilizing an array of free flow fuels which includes agro waste fuels and broken up or powdered coal. It consent to and can tolerate essential process temperatures at the pre determined or necessary operating pressures.
The combustion system for free flow fuels is made up of fuel feeding threw screw feeder handling and stoking gear, in a refractory lined compartment, air and fuel gas handling system (which also includes I.D. fan and F.D. fan) with blowers and the equipments which further helps control pollution to a great extent. The furnace structure is completed on site (only for bricks works). It also includes foundation, manufacturing and formation and assembling of the supporting structure, building up the unmanageable chambers, setting up firing doors, ash doors, access doors, air plenum compartment and air nozzle.
The Product Key features are listed as below:
- It is utilized for numerous fuels such as broken up or powdered coal, rice husk ,sawdust, petcock,
- It also provides a choice of grate / fluidization bad or delaying burning bad.
- It has a trouble free and simple operation in different kind of free flow fuel with utmost effectiveness.
Operating Range varies from:
- Capacities: the capacity varies from 0.4 to 4.0 million kcal per hr
- Temperature: the temperature ranges up to 90°C devoid of pressure and with pressure it can range up to 160°C
- Firing fuels: these comprises of pulverized or broken up coal ,rice husk, sawdust, petcock
- Efficiency: the overall effectiveness is of 80 % (+/-2%) on NCV along with APH.