|Home||» Products||» Hot Air Generator||» Indirect Fired Solid Fuel Fired Hot Air Generator|
Indirect Fired Solid Fuel Fired Hot Air Generator
The AIRMAX series, horizontal 4 pass in direct fired shell and tube type hot air generator engineered for highest effectiveness utilizing a variety of rock solid fuels. It is intended keeping in mind the fuel elasticity in mind and can fire a variety of already used wood, coal, and moreover any kind of solid fuel. It also allows low and medium process temperatures without any operational pressures.
Key Product Features are listed below:
- It is a high capacity heating system
- It also has a Multi fuel alternative – for example like wood, coal, brickets and any other kind of solid fuel.
- It is of Rugged construction – which means it involves very nominal maintenance
- These are user friendly systems and can be used without any trouble.
- Capacities: the capacity ranges from 0.1 million kcal per hour to 0.6 million kcal per hour
- Temperature: the temperature ranged from up to 200 ºC
- Firing fuels: the firing fuels used are wood, coal, brickets, and any other kind of solid fuels.
- Efficiency: the overall efficiency of 76 % (+/-2%) on NCV