|Home||» Products||» Hot Air Generator||» Direct FBC Fuel Fired Hot Gas Air Generator|
Direct FBC Fuel Fired Hot Gas Air Generator
The AIRPACK series, parallel multi pass direct fired FBC hot gas generator is engineered and fabricated with fuel elasticity in mind and can fire a variety of use saw dust, rice husk, crushed or pulverized coal, and any kind of free flow fuel. It also permits high and medium process temperatures without the functioning pressures. The Fuel feeding systems have an involuntary or mechanical threw screw feeders with A.C drive controlling.
- It is an high capacity heating system
- It has a multi fuel selection option and it can include the following like: saw dust, rice husk, grinded or crushed coal, and any other type of free flow fuel
- Rugged structure – due to its rough and strong structure, it needs very little or almost no maintenance which reduces the repair cost.
- User-friendly systems.
- Capacities: the capacity ranges from 0.4 million kcal per hr to 10.0 million kcal per hr
- Temperature: the temperature can go up to 400 ºC
- Firing fuels: the firing fuel include the following kinds of fuels like; saw dust, rice husk, grinded coal, and any other kind of free flow fuel
- Efficiency: its overall efficiency ranges from 95 % (+/-2%) on NCV